Howdy Ags,

I'm looking for a self-starter type of administrator to help run all the tasks associated with our start-up insurance premium financing business. This is a unique position where you would be the one person (for now) working for this small sister company of an insurance brokerage.

Much of the job is administrative and clerical in nature, but since you will be the one person in this small operation, we need someone that comes with a sense of self-ownership and drive, seeks expertise and can communicate that expertise when needed. This job will also share some tasks as needed with the insurance agency that does not require an insurance license.

Experience with a premium finance business or commercial insurance agency is desired, but not required. I am willing to hire someone with less experience that has a relevant college degree or other relevant professional experience (bookkeeping, AP/AR, etc). Must be excited by the prospect of working for a start-up and that the future is unknown be optimistic.

Salary: $36,000-40,000 depending on experience and/or education
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, 5 weeks PTO, Volunteer Hours, etc.

Please post here with your email address if you are interested or know someone who may be and I will reach out to you.