Job Network
Sponsored by

North Texas Aggies in Education

636 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
FacingTheGiants
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am looking to relocate my family to North Texas from San Antonio area. My wife is originally from Pilot Point. We are not set on a destination. . She is a teacher and I am currently an Elementary Principal/Deputy Assistant Superintendent. Any leads/advice would be appreciated.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
FacingTheGiants said:

I am looking to relocate my family to North Texas from San Antonio area. My wife is originally from Pilot Point. We are not set on a destination. . She is a teacher and I am currently an Elementary Principal/Deputy Assistant Superintendent. Any leads/advice would be appreciated.

You wanting to be around the Pilot Point area then? Frisco and Prosper are both pretty close. Van Alstyne probably pays a little lower, but it is still a decent little school in the country.
FacingTheGiants
Actually, I'm open as far as location. We have recently looked into Allen ISD and Northwest ISD.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
FacingTheGiants said:

Actually, I'm open as far as location. We have recently looked into Allen ISD and Northwest ISD.

Pretty much anywhere north and west of the GBT and 75 is a good school if you are looking to be in the Metroplex.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.