Job Network
Sponsored by

Hiring- Insurance Broker Dallas

786 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Carlo4
BrianDemarais
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm looking to hire some new Residential P&C Insurance Producers here in Dallas. I'm a Sales Manager with Smith-Allen Insurance. We broker for home & auto insurance. I absolutely love where I work, the people I work with, and my boss. The work-life balance is fantastic and the opportunity to for growth is pretty limitless. Feel free to reach out to me directly with any inquiries. I'm happy to have a conversation with anyone and go from there. Brian Demarais, brian@smithallen.com, 214-691-7655

Salary + aggressive commission on new business
  • Residual Income Compensation is extremely competitive.
  • Our established Producers have autonomy over their schedule they essentially come and go as they please.
  • We don't "sell" - instead we provide professional advice to our clients. Our focus is long-term growth, as opposed immediate gains. Our new Producers are trained and mentored by successful professionals.
  • A privately owned 3rd generation family business that is growing fast. There is no bureaucracy and each Producer has a direct line of communication to the owner. The owner is not a Producer his sole focus is growing the company and helping his Producers succeed.
  • We promote each Producer with a professional marketing video and reimburses marketing, networking and mileage expenses.
  • We are very professional with our clients. Yet we have a casual office environment with very "low drama." We play music in our office. You can dress casually. You can bring your kids to the office when needed.
  • Our service team is best in class. They handle the day to day service so that you can focus on new business.
  • Medical and Dental insurance benefits.
  • Weekly team happy hour. The Friday workday ends at 2:45 and we head to Flying Saucer.
  • Annual Rangers opening day as a team and with guests.
  • Annual team dinner with spouses/guests.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
email sent
Carlo4
AG
I use smith Allen for my auto and renters insurance. The staff there has been nothing but wonderful when I needed to get in touch with them.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.