Job Network
Sponsored by

GC in need of Supers and PMs in Dallas

2,162 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ABATTBQ11
Heeb
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I work for an employee owned GC with offices in SA, Houston, Austin, and Dallas. We're in need of experienced PMs and Supers in our Dallas office. I've been on board for 10 years and love it. Most of our people get here and stay for their whole career. Shoot me an email if you're interested in learning more.

heeb2003 at hotmail dot com
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Company name?
Corps_Ag12
AG
Employee owned is McCarthy, Austin, JE Dunn, Bartlett-Cocke, and Spawglass with offices in those locations that I can think of.

Could be way off though. The issue I had with the employee owned companies was that the employee ownership was pitched to make up for the lower salary.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Quote:

Could be way off though. The issue I had with the employee owned companies was that the employee ownership was pitched to make up for the lower salary.
Heard the same thing from other people even in other industries. Also heard room for "growth" and compensation opportunity is minimal within employee owned companies. I could be wrong on that too.
redassag12
AG
PrestigeWorldwideAg12 said:

Quote:

Heard the same thing from other people even in other industries. Also heard room for "growth" and compensation opportunity is minimal within employee owned companies. I could be wrong on that too.

I work for an employee owned general contractor that also does work in Dallas. We have other benefits besides the ownership. When looking into other aspects of it, the salary is pretty comparable to the rest when you take everything else into account. It isn't for everyone. You have to be able to stay long term in order to be set is how majority [seems to be] set up
O'Doyle Rules
AG
TD industries?
Heeb
AG
I think the lower pay happens at some employee owned companies. I think it was going on to an extent when I first started as we were losing some of our younger talent; however, I think we have fixed that issue since then. I love being an employee owner. There are a lot of benefits to it.
ABATTBQ11
AG
I think we might be at the same place, and it is definitely a great place. It's none of the places listed though.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.