Job Network
Sponsored by

Need Written product? Storys, bios, marketing materias, etc?

1,032 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Astroag
Gooder Poster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy all. I'm looking to develop a writing portfolio and maybe more (video, audio, etc) that I can use when applying to jobs. More on that below if you care to read it.

If you are looking for someone to develop any type of content for you or your business, I'd love to help you.

I've worked in government, consulting, public affairs jobs for 12+ years, and am capable of writing just about anything: policy papers, speeches, creative copy, stories, bios, web copy, etc.

Email/PM me or post here with any info you may want to share. I would love to talk to you about any and all potential opportunities.

email: (username+)Texags at gmail

About me:
Basically, I'm hoping to transition out of politics and into the business world. Who could blame me right?

But, despite the fact that I have done a TON of writing in my career, I don't have a portfolio of product, except for a few newsletters and so forth, because I have been bad about saving things back, and because I haven't had many projects that I think lend themselves to being presented in a portfolio.

So, as I plan to apply for marketing, PR, content creator jobs in the near future (meaning right now) and until I find something good, I'd like to do some freelance work to help people who can't hire a pro or a firm, and build my portfolio at the same time.

Thanks for reading! Gig 'Em!
surveillancevantexags at gmail
PrincessButtercup
AG
Hi there. I'm a copywriter/ content strategist at a digital marketing agency. We're looking at possibly adding another writer, as I'm the only content person there now. If you have an email, I can help you with some portfolio advice and maybe see if we have some work for you.
Gooder Poster
AG
Yeah that would be great. Would love to get some advice and any intel on open positions.

Email is surveillancevanTexAgs at gmail

Thanks!
Gooder Poster
AG
Hi PBC!

Just checking back in. I didn't see an email come through, so wanted to make sure I didn't miss something. The email I listed above redirects to my personal email.

Appreciate your interest and would love to know more from your experience and know about your company!
PrincessButtercup
AG
Oh hey sorry. I don't get notifications about replies, and I didn't see you responded. Sending you an email now.
Astroag
AG
Hey Buttercup!
I got a couple questions about digital marketing and your company (not hijacking the job from another ag). Could you shoot me a message

Drwolfeesq@gmail.com

If ya ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin!!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.