Job Network
Sponsored by

ISO: accounting or financial reporting/controlling opportunities

966 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by cohibasymas
Maybe Next Year
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Note* This post is for my Wife

Degree: Finance from Mays

No CPA license

11 years total experience

5 years in Non-Profit: Financial Accountant

6 years in the private sector:

Financial Controller/Office Manager
Controlled a private company from her first year starting with 6-figure books to year 6 8-figure book

Looking to further her own career, and/or possibly partner in a new venture. At this time, she's considering all options.

Location: College Station area, would consider commuting, and remote opportunities

I will forward contact information accordingly,

Thank you Aggies

Spoony Love
AG
Has your wife thought about freelancing?

I have been researching opportunities for my free time and extra cash through Upwork.com. Not sure what the sentiment is on this board regarding them but I got a bookkeeping client that is super easy to handle at a decent rate. With her type of experience and the remote possibility she could very well do okay bringing on her own clients.
Maybe Next Year
AG
something to consider! Thanks
cohibasymas
AG
Please send her resume and cover letter to kris dot russell at growthforce dot com

We're a provider of outsourced accounting functions to clients across the country, with offices in Kingwood (NW of Houston). Would she consider that far of a commute? We're beginning to hire some remote workers, but mostly in-house.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.