Job Network
Sponsored by

TAMU '99 Pastor looking to relocate to CS to finish PhD with fam of 5

1,008 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by bmorton
bmorton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ags,
I am exploring opportunities that would allow me to return to CS while I complete my PhD (in theology). I heard my call while living on campus and preaching in public in front of the Admin Building. Breakaway changed my life.

I wish not to serve as a "senior pastor," but prefer an Associate Position. My dream is to one day teach at A&M, but that would take a miracle. I would love to serve and teach, eventually.

I am open non-church occupations.

I hope to remain in CS long term.

If you have any ideas or leads, please let me know. I am available June 1st, 2018.

Education:
mucho mucho

14 years as senior pastor with youth ministry experience
preaching? I can "bring it."

I am married with three boys. I would need to be able to support my family and most likely rent. I will post my full CV (resume) in three weeks.

Feel free to pass on to friends.
Please message me through TexAgs
one MEEN Ag
AG
Are you interested in being a 'TA' or 'RA' again as you complete your PhD or working full time at a church/any job? How serious are you at being a professor? Do you want to be a part of a philosophy department or join a private religious university? Also, I know Grace Bible Church does a partnership with Dallas Theological Seminary to help people get their first two years out of the way quickly.

If you're interested in being a TA/RA and doing your PhD full time at A&M's philosophy department, and having your wife help hold down a large chunk of the salary I have some contacts I can refer you to. A&M's health insurance for TA's in incredible. Like you'll pay $90 bucks a month for your family in premiums with access to BCBS PPO. That might be a large enough benefit with three young kids to think about it.

Just food for thought. Message me if you're interested.

bmorton
AG
I just sent a message. Yes, my dream would be to teach at TAMU Phil. That's a long shot, like any other large univ. I have communicated with Ted George for the past year or two. Please call me or reply via message and I will call you. Thanks so much.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.