Job Network
Sponsored by

GIS Administrator job in Houston

1,158 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Kgftball34
Kgftball34
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am working a well-established E&P company in downtown Houston that is looking for a GIS administrator with upstream oil & gas experience. * Candidates must SQL and portal administration to be considered for this role. Please email me for more details. Afaye@walker-elliott.com
c47v3770
Kgftball34 said:

I am working a well-established E&P company in downtown Houston that is looking for a GIS administrator with upstream oil & gas experience. * Candidates must SQL and portal administration to be considered for this role. Please email me for more details. Afaye@walker-elliott.com
Curious if you have any need for someone with seismic data management/analysis experience? If not at the moment, would you mind if I send you my resume anyways? Thanks!
deadbq03
AG
This position will be replacing me. I won't go into details for sake of privacy, but I'm currently in this role as a contractor, and this company was looking to hire me full time, but I'm bound by a complicated employment contract that neither I nor the company want to tangle with. My loss is your gain. The company and work environment are outstanding. Position comes with some challenges but it's the good kind of challenges (implementing new GIS technologies for an audience that is unfamiliar).

I'd be happy to answer questions. Scripting with SQL and Python and experience with Portal/Server administration are musts.
Kgftball34
Bump
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.