Job Network
Sponsored by

NextEra Energy

2,273 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by tlh3842
tlh3842
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I was wondering if anybody on here works for NextEra. I'm curious about a position posted in Houston in the environmental group, but I'd love to talk with anyone from any office or any group. Seems like there's lots of positive reviews out there on the company.
tlh3842
AG
Nobody?
tlh3842
AG
Well, I had an interview a little over a week ago now. Seems promising, but don't know anything yet. From talking to the people giving the interview, it sounds like there's lots of Aggies in the Houston office.

I'd be happy to hear some general company experience or views.
tlh3842
AG
Well, thanks for all the helpful responses. Haha. I ended up getting an offer which I accepted. I'll start the Tuesday after Thanksgiving.

The power of TA!
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
First time I'm seeing this post but congrats. What kind of position and located where? I got a buddy that has been with them and he is currently in AZ
Elephant Tears
I worked for Nextera Energy for almost two years. Back then it was still called Florida Power and Light but they changed the name after I had been there a couple of months. I will not relay my experience because I don't want you to be discouraged. A lot of it will depend on what you're doing. What's the job you got hired for? I may have more info for you based on that.
tlh3842
AG
If you could shoot me an email I'd greatly appreciate it. Thadley0823 at Gmail

The position is with the Environmental Services group for the renewables development team. It's for the mid continent region, so Texas up to the Dakotas.
JobSecurity
AG
Congratulations! Should be a good gig
tlh3842
AG
Thanks man. It was just time for a change.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.