Job Network
Sponsored by

O&G Manufacturer Hiring Engineers - Fort Worth

1,833 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by aggie_wes
aggie_wes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My company is looking to hire a few engineers for our Completions group based in Fort Worth. We have open req's for an Engineer II, Engineer III, and Chief Engineer. Job descriptions are below. If you are interested, I can get you some more information. PM me or email at aggie (dot) wes (at) gmail (dot) com

LINK TO JOB DESCRIPTION
aggie_wes
AG
bump. still have 2 open recs.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Will keep track of company for future opportunities. Don't meet requirements for anything posted at the moment.
aggie_wes
AG
i'm not sure what is posted on the job listings site (IT blocked it, ha.), but we are open to looking for entry level and up at this time. If you can let me know a little about your background and/or what you're looking for I can tell you what we're looking for.

PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Do you have an email? I'll happily forward you a resume
aggie_wes
AG
aggie_wes said:

My company is looking to hire a few engineers for our Completions group based in Fort Worth. We have open req's for an Engineer II, Engineer III, and Chief Engineer. Job descriptions are below. If you are interested, I can get you some more information. PM me or email at aggie (dot) wes (at) gmail (dot) com

LINK TO JOB DESCRIPTION
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
just kidding... On my phone and didn't see it at first.
Naveronski
AG
Is an engineering degree essentially required, or only preferred?
aggie_wes
AG
An engineering degree of some sort is required. We could potentially bring on a designer with the right background.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.