Job Network
Sponsored by

Seeking a Healthcare Administration Position

1,383 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Ag6527
Ag6527
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags,

I am looking for Project Management or Coordinator Positions in Healthcare Administration. I would prefer to stay in the Houston area, but would be open to Austin and Dallas as well.

I graduated from Texas A&M in 2013 with a degree in Economics, and was in the Corps of Cadets, where I held various leadership positions. I then obtained my Master's in Healthcare Administration at the University of Minnesota in 2016. I have worked as a project manager on a number of projects in Supply Chain, Strategy, Quality, HR, and Performance Improvement.

I appreciate any opportunity that comes my way. I look to stay at this company for a long while, and want to make sure I make a strong, educated decision.

If you have questions, or would like to see my resume, the email to reach me is ealanis015@gmail.com

Gig'em
mikethetxaggie
AG
Send me your resume at my username at gmail. I may have some positions in HC admin opening up in the Dallas area in the near future.
Ag6527
AG
Mike,

Thank you for your message. I just sent you an email.
shihitemuslim
AG
I would send Troy Villarreal with HCA gulfcoast division. He is an Aggie. See if you can find his contact in aggienetwork.
Ag6527
AG
shihitemuslim said:

I would send Troy Villarreal with HCA gulfcoast division. He is an Aggie. See if you can find his contact in aggienetwork.
Thank you for the message. I will be sure to reach out to Troy in an email.
Ag6527
AG
I am still searching.
I would appreciate any guidance or advice.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.