Job Network
Sponsored by

Interview Follow Up

1,381 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by exp
Ags2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Today I had an odd interview with Company A. I had applied for a Manager role and received confirmation of an interview for the Manager role. Near the end of the interview, the hiring manager noted that it was for the coordinator role which is a bit lower than my current title. She then said she'd figure it out after I pointed out that I thought I was interviewing for the Manager role. I received no info on next steps because I was quickly handed off to the rest of the team so they could get to know me. The interview itself was fairly positive. How do I follow up on something like this?
BeastmodeAg
AG
Give it a week then email your initial contact tbh
HBCanine08
AG
BeastmodeAg said:

Give it a week then email your initial contact tbh

Agreed. At least a week, maybe 2. Good luck.
TAMUallen
AG
Ignore it and move on. If you blew their socks off and you fit their needs at manager level, they will be in touch.
exp
AG
Do not mention this issue i directly in writing, but induct indirect may be okay. Just do a standard polite follow up indicating your interest the manager position and you look forward to hearing from them.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.