Job Network
Sponsored by

ISO FT job: Writing, editing, proofreading, marketing, social media

798 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by hungaryforchile
hungaryforchile
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy!

Does anyone know of any current job opportunities in the B/CS area that capitalize on these skills?

I graduated with a BS in Agricultural Communications and Journalism from TAMU in 2011, and have since worked in several writing/editing/marketing-related jobs. My most recent position was eliminated due to company budget cuts, (I wasn't the only casualty, sadly) and it's been difficult to find a position in B/CS that utilizes my skill sets. Either the job is with the university and there are dozens and dozens of applications, or the position lists "8-10+ years of experience" as a requirement, yet I have "only" have about 5-6 years of experience.

I would be willing to commute to surrounding areas, and I've worked via telecommute for my last two jobs, (so I'm very comfortable telecommuting) but unfortunately I cannot relocate from B/CS at this time.

Thanks in advance for any advice or interest!
aggiemom89
At K2Share, we have a part time position which is what you are looking for, but it's not full time. www.k2share.com
hungaryforchile
Thanks, aggiemom89! I'm very interested in FT work right now, but still, I will check this out. Thank you!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.