Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking to hire inside sales person - Houston

2,092 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AmandaLMcNeil
Glish21
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Company: Independent Plastic, Inc. We sell plastic resin to injection molders across the country. In business 40 years. Family owned.

Job title: Inside sales person

Job description/skills: We are looking for an inside salesperson who is interested in working directly with US based injection molding manufacturers and developing long term relationships with these customers in order to sell them plastic resin for their molding needs.

The job would start as salary and after approximately 2 years when the employee is familiar with the selling process, materials and customers, would transition to a commission basis. We offer 401K & Medical. We operate open book and have company wide sales incentives that if met trigger bonuses for the entire company.

Initial position would train with multiple positions and work with our accounting department in order to learn internal processes and complete needed tasks for a period of a few months.

Please email sales@independentplastic.com

Thanks

Glish21
AG
Bump. We are still interested in making a hire.
cypress-ag
AG
Can I PM you about the position?
AmandaLMcNeil
Hey there - I'm a Houston-area recruiter and class of '04. If my firm can help, don't hesitate to reach out!

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.