Job Network
Sponsored by

Laid off; looking for more work in the Greater Houston area!

1,651 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by justinivins
Rubicante
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags,

My former employer was negatively affected by the industry downturn, and unfortunately I was let go. As such, I have come back to the halls of TexAgs seeking new opportunities!

I have worn the hats of multiple roles in both internal and external project support. I have a few years of experience in project coordination, quality assurance testing (both new and regression testing), and travelling to client sites for software implementation. If I had to pick just one role I would prefer to land a role as a Business Analyst or Project Coordinator, but would be happy to continue on in Software Implementation, Quality Assurance, or Technical Support as well.

I'm open to any industry. I have experience working in companies with <100 people, as well as some time working for one of the "Big Six" corporations, so company size is also not an issue. I'm unable to permanently relocate my family from Houston, but I am willing to travel up to 75% (occasionally up to 100% if the need arises, but preferably not on a permanent schedule).

Other than all that, I'm the proudest member of the Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2009, with a B.S. in Technology Management/Minor in Business Administration. If you think I might be a fit for your company or have any leads you'd like to pass along to me, please e-mail me at RubicanteAg@gmail.com. If you're a TA subscriber, you can also just send me a message if that's easier.

Thanks, Gig 'Em, and BTHO UCLA!
justinivins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sr Business Analyst job in Health Care in Houston

contact if interested: justin.ivins@memorialhermann.org
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.