Job Network
Sponsored by

Sales job wanted in Austin

1,486 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Ragoo
txjortsagent
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Friend of mine is looking for a sales position here. She's extremely qualified with great experience and an impressive resume. She has a Masters degree etc.

Please pm me or text me at 979-820-0497 if you know of anything.

Thanks, Ags
texancanuck11
Any area/industry in particular that your friend is looking?
txjortsagent
AG
She's been working in the substance abuse field but wants out. She's looking for really anything at this point. Highly intelligent, pretty and very outgoing personality. Highly trainable.
BurnetAggie99
We need some O&G Project Managers at our Corporate Office in Austin. A lot of Aggie grads within the company. PM me and I can tell you more details. We are a Utility Engineering firm Civil, Geospatial, SUE, O&G, Surveying, and Electric Utility
Bitter Old Man
AG
https://texags.com/forums/18/topics/2873244
Ragoo
AG
BurnetAggie99 said:

We need some O&G Project Managers at our Corporate Office in Austin. A lot of Aggie grads within the company. PM me and I can tell you more details. We are a Utility Engineering firm Civil, Geospatial, SUE, O&G, Surveying, and Electric Utility
what kind of O&G projects? I have an engineering degree and worked a number of years as a project engineer and may be looking to transition into project management.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.