Job Network
Sponsored by

Need a job rather badly

3,737 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Whoop04
wildlife21
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy! My name is Grayson Smith, and I've been looking for a job all summer. most businesses have been forcing online applications only and I believe my previous Caldwell address has affected the application. Anyway, I have a bit of job experience and I'd really love to have a part-time job even with just a few hours a week. I'm a freshman this year and extremely willing to work. Please contact me if you're interested or have a recommendation for me.
Whoop04
Don't let the online app requirement keep you from knocking on doors and asking to talk to the manager. Start going to restaurants during non peak hours and tell them you will wash dishes and clean tables (assuming you are willing.)
I assume there are student services that can help you find a job. Maybe on campus at least. Research that option or contact a temp agency.
There is huge part time employment turnover in bcs. No reason you won't be able to find something.
StoloAg2010
AG
Drive buses for the university. Pretty easy job only work a few hours at a time.
Texags is garbage
Avoid Reynolds and Reynolds like the plague for a post graduate job, but heard it's a great place to work part-time.

I'm sure the R&R gestapo is working to get this post removed.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Shoot us your resume and what your good at - please be detailed.
ecozapp1@g mail.com
Esteban du Plantier
AG
EcoZapp.Makes.Crisp.Air said:

what your good at

Any availability for a part time proofreader?
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Eh... Maybe one day..

Untill then I would rather find a bunch of motivated and driven ppl.

But if you're going to point out a minor insignificant spelling error at least be more creative with the one liner.
Esteban du Plantier
AG

Eh... Maybe one day..

Untill then I would rather find a bunch of motivated and driven ppl.

But if you're going to point out a minor insignificant spelling error at least be more creative with the one liner.

Ending a sentence with a preposition was the bigger error.
Green2Maroon
AG
I worked at Reynolds & Reynolds almost all through college. It was very flexible with my class schedule. Like someone else mentioned, probably not a good idea after college but great for a student.
klegldb06
AG
We immediately filter Caldwell based applicants to a different pile as well.
aftershock
I worked at Producers Co-op in Bryan while I was in school. Pay was decent and they worked with my school schedule and gave good hours... and throwing feed basically eliminates the need to work out.
Whitetail
AG

Shoot us your resume and what your good at - please be detailed.
ecozapp1@g mail.com
They'll hire you quick if you have mold remediation experience.
wildlife21
No longer based in Caldwell because of classes I live right next to campus.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
^ fun times had by all

wildlife21
I sent my information to the address you provided, thank you so very much for such a direct aid in my search for a job. I really do appreciate it and hope you keep in touch!
big ben
AG
What are your strengths?
histag10
AG
another angry ag said:

Avoid Reynolds and Reynolds like the plague for a post graduate job, but heard it's a great place to work part-time.

I'm sure the R&R gestapo is working to get this post removed.

I've been looking in the area for a full time position (relocating with family next month), and late one night halfway filled out an application for reyrey. The next morning I got an email asking me to finish it, and I thought to myself "what have I done?".

Obviously kidding. I too have heard bad things about working there post graduation, though I have considered it.
TxAgg07
AG
Go to Producer's Co-Op. They used to always be looking for students. Also, check with the University. I think the website used to be jobsforaggies.tamu.edu or something like that. It was where they would post all the student worker positions. If you can't find it, call the financial aid office and they can probably point you in the right direction for on campus jobs.
Whoop04
Now I am curious; what the heck is Reynolds and Reynolds, and what makes it so terrible?
Texags is garbage
Google 'UCS TexAgs' so this thread doesn't get the axe. That was their former name.
Whoop04
Oh wow. I now remember reading part of that thread YEARS ago.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.