Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking for copywriting/digital marketing/editorial opportunities

2,047 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by PrincessButtercup
PrincessButtercup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've been working for a digital marketing agency for about 6 months. They are a start-up, and as such, are experiencing significant growing pains. I enjoy the work, but I don't want to be naive to the situation. When we have to onboard 5 new clients a month, with no manpower to do it, things will soon come to a breaking point.

I have several years in the digital marketing field, and several more working as a writer.

I'm in the DFW area, but I'm not opposed to other locations for a great opportunity. If you know of anything, I'd love to hear about it. My [texags] email is princessbuttercupta @ gmail.com
n_touch
Thanks!
PrincessButtercup
AG
I sent you an email. I don't know why it still says I have a star because I no longer am a subscriber.
Premium
AG
PrincessButtercup said:

I've been working for a digital marketing agency for about 6 months. They are a start-up, and as such, are experiencing significant growing pains. I enjoy the work, but I don't want to be naive to the situation. When we have to onboard 5 new clients a month, with no manpower to do it, things will soon come to a breaking point.

I have several years in the digital marketing field, and several more working as a writer.

I'm in the DFW area, but I'm not opposed to other locations for a great opportunity. If you know of anything, I'd love to hear about it.

What is a great opportunity for you?
PrincessButtercup
AG
Premium said:

PrincessButtercup said:

I'm in the DFW area, but I'm not opposed to other locations for a great opportunity. If you know of anything, I'd love to hear about it.

What is a great opportunity for you?
A place where I can expand my skillset and make enough to pay my bills. Right now I work full time and then freelance write after work and on weekends. Ideally, I'd like to work one job.
PrincessButtercup
AG
And, it happened. They let go a bunch of writers today, so I'm officially in need of a job asap.
zooguy96
There is a position called OCLF Science Writer for Oak Ridge National Laboratory in E Tenn.

Don't know if you'd be interested in that far a move. I saw it on LinkedIn and didn't know if you'd be interested.
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
PrincessButtercup
AG
zooguy96 said:

There is a position called OCLF Science Writer for Oak Ridge National Laboratory in E Tenn.

Don't know if you'd be interested in that far a move. I saw it on LinkedIn and didn't know if you'd be interested.

I'll check it out. Thanks!
PrincessButtercup
AG
Still looking.
tamc91
AG
You might check Advantage Marketing. I'm not sure how many locations they have, but their Austin location seems to be hiring and growing. Disclaimer: I don't know much about them but we're in the same building.
PrincessButtercup
AG
Will do, thanks!
380Ag
AG
Capital One in Plano is hiring for this
tuaca93
AG
PB,

I'm looking for a freelance content writer---help with creating /writing new content pieces (on-going) --- white papers, blogs, e-books, etc. BI & Analytics/Dashboard space. PM your email if you are interested. :-)
PrincessButtercup
AG
tuaca93 said:

PB,

I'm looking for a freelance content writer---help with creating /writing new content pieces (on-going) --- white papers, blogs, e-books, etc. BI & Analytics/Dashboard space. PM your email if you are interested. :-)

I did all that for tech companies at my last place. Email is princessbuttercupta@gmail.com.

It says I have a star, but I don't actually. I can't PM.

I was offered a full time role this morning, but I can usually also do freelance work.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.