Job Network
Sponsored by

Manufacturing pressure (hydro) test cells

670 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AgLA06
AgLA06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anybody know of companies that install or remove test cells turn key? I can see companies that design and install them, but were looking to remove some and relocate others that have been in place for a while. Instead of contracting out the electrical, plumbing, and general labor separately, I was hoping someone had worked with a all in one company for our facility in Houston.
aggie_wes
AG
Maybe Lorimer? They do pumps for sure, don't know on everything else. I know of another company in Fort Worth who has done it in the past, but I don't think they are in that business anymore.
AgLA06
AG
Thanks for the suggestion. Who knows, maybe this is just our own terminology. Maybe pressure chamber is more common in the industry.

To us, pressure test cells are essentially blast proof enclosures or bunkers (usually heavy metal, but we have some old reinforced concrete wall cells) where we run our pressure tests on equipment whether gas or hydro. That way if we have a pressure release or mishap during testing, the part and force of the release is contained inside the cell and isolated from our technicians in the shop.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.