Job Network
Sponsored by

Job Opportunity - Outside Sales Representative - San Antonio

1,485 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by aggie2013lc
chadgono
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Independent - Outgoing - Goal Oriented - Self-Starter -Sense of Urgency

Regal Plastics is an Aggie owned and operated industrial plastic distribution / fabrication company.

The Job: Outside Sales Representative

• Outside Sales
  • Account Management
  • Strategic Planning
  • Prospecting
  • Key client retention and development
  • Territory growth / development
  • Lead generation
  • Relationship building

Benefits:

• $40k Base Salary + Commission
  • 10%+ Commission
  • No Cap
  • $100k+ Earning Potential in 1-2 years
  • Full Health Benefits
  • 401k Match
  • Car Allowance
  • Mileage Reimbursement
  • Small Family Owned Business

Note from the Chief Operating Officer:

Regal Plastics is ready to re-write our history and looking to reinvent the way we do business. With over 50 years of experience and expertise we have a strong reputation within our industry. We are looking for a self-motivated, creative, driven and out of the box thinker to help us re-create a culture of innovation in an industry where change isn't often received.

We welcome and expect transparency, new ideas, change, challenges and honest communication- not for the faint of heart. Currently undergoing many changes in high-level management as well as a new Chief Operating Officer and VP of Sales, Regal Plastics is ready for a fresh perspective and looking for outside sales representatives. This person must have knowledge in industrial sales and expected to become an expert on our product, our customers and promote our companies core values and culture within.

(Please email me at cgono@regal-plastics.com with your resume)
Zip 88
I previously applied using LinkedIn (or Indeed) and haven't heard anything since.
chadgono
AG
Zip - email me your resume at cgono@regal-plastics.com and I will send it over to our General Manager.
Zip 88
Will do. Thank you. Has the Branch Manager position here been filled?
chadgono
AG
Yes. Looking for Outside Account Executives in San Antonio.

We do have an opening in Austin as well - but it's an Inside Account Executive role.
Achoo
AG
any openings in the Houston Area?
chadgono
AG
Not currently - if one does I will post it here for sure.

If you want - send me your resume at cgono@regal-plastics.com, and I will send it over to our General Manager in Houston...no openings now but honestly we are always looking to add great talent...more importantly than profits right now is getting the best team on the field.
SWCBonfire
AG
I'm largely out of that industry now but have solicited bids from Regal in the past.

I would suggest that someone look into this: https://indowwindows.com/

Would rather buy this from a Texas company. I don't know if they patented anything (the gasket extrusion?), but that can be changed enough to be new art.
aggie2013lc
AG
I've been a lurker for sometime now and have seen many of your posts. Regal Plastics seems like a growing company. Any health & safety positions that will be opening up?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.