Job Network
Sponsored by

Seeking Outside Sales-Houston

1,545 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by GuitarAg08
GuitarAg08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags,

I have spent the last couple years in Houston working as a manufacturer's rep selling safety, MRO, construction supplies, & equipment. I have enjoyed it thus far, but have kind of hit a ceiling, so I am seeking new opportunities that will allow for more growth. My previous experience was various roles in construction, both heavy commercial and industrial. I am open to looking into different industries as well, but just wanted to give a bit of my background. Thanks and feel free to message me for more info!

-Aggie class of 2008-
IrishTxAggie
AG
There's a recruiter that hits me up all the time at this staffing agency and this one came across my LinkedIn feed. My guess would be the company is Evonik, but not sure. Figured it might be of interest.

Check out this job: Key Account Manager - Polymer Additives
http://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/379366879
Hoss Bonaventure
AG
I've got an opening at our company in Houston that might be a great fit, given your experience. Can you post an email and I can send over a job description?
GuitarAg08
AG
Thanks guys! Hoss, my email is bcren86 at gmail dot com
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
We're looking for motivated sales , marketing, managers etc.. for Houston right now. We have a unique opportunity for the right people who are driven. eco zapp1@gmail.com

Hoss Bonaventure
AG
GuitarAg - I sent you an e-mail yesterday afternoon. Let me know if you'd like to talk more about the opening.
SteveK
GuitarAg,

We've got a current position posted here on the forum for an outside sales opportunity in the shooting sports industry. Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you the information. Good luck.
GuitarAg08
AG
SteveK,

I would be interested in hearing more about the position. My email is bcren86 at gmail dot com
GuitarAg08
AG
Bump. Thanks!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.