Job Network
Sponsored by

Incoming grad student looking to gain experience in Real Estate / Construction (B/CS)

647 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by JimboFlyFisher
treyV
How long do you want to ignore this user?

I am moving to Aggieland this Fall to start graduate study in real estate development. I have worked full time in multifamily property management while concurrently completing undergrad over the last four years. I have experience in the local B/CS student housing market and have been a part of two Class-A new constructions in D/FW. It's easy for me to find work in student housing, but I would much rather apply myself to learning something new and gaining experience that will supplement my graduate degree.

I am hungry for an opportunity to gain experience in a different function in the real estate industry, or get more direct exposure to development / construction.

Any leads or advice for finding an internship or job would be really appreciated!
JimboFlyFisher
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Midway is a great developer in Houston and they are the developer on Century Square. Good Ags in there, I would do some research on them and reach out to see what they would let you do on their CS projects.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.