Job Network
Sponsored by

Wife looking for entry level work

1,868 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by JavierC2005
JavierC2005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy, my wife is looking for full time entry level work in the B/CS area. She's been at home raising our little ones, while providing in-home childcare to others for the last 5 years. Both of our children are starting school this August and she is wanting to work outside of the house! If you have any openings that you want filled with a responsible, reliable and mature person, my wife is the person for the job. Thanks!
JavierC2005
She's still looking!
Koko Chingo
AG
Provide some more details. There is not enough info for someone to help out.

What kinds of industries? What is her availability? What is in scope or out of scope? - Can she only work certain days or hours, above a certain salary, yes or no to retail or food service....

Is childcare OK, or does she need a break and would like to interact with adults?

I think a little more detail will get you more responses.
JavierC2005
Sorry about the lack of detail. She's looking for something M-F, 8-5. Looking for something that isn't food service related or childcare like. Wants to work somewhere that has room for advancement. Has some college, but didn't finish due to us having our children.
Koko Chingo
AG
Have her call Elena at Spherion. - 979-846-7833 -- Mon-Fri 8-5

She doesn't usually do the entry level stuff like that but will connect her to the right person in the office. They will also help her out with resume and interviewing skills since its been a while

CrottyKid
AG
My wife was in your wife's boat three years ago. She started as a bank teller. She has been promoted 3 times in 3 years. Tell your wife to take a look.
JavierC2005
Thanks for the input. She actually just received a job offer from a pediatric dentist here in town!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.