*Disclaimer I'm a Technology Recruiter. I'm not perfect, but I do a pretty good job at taking care of the folks I work with especially the Ags I get to know. Give me a shot and I won't let you down.

I'm working with a software company in Dallas that builds photo editing tools / Photoshop plugins. They are looking to add a few developers to their team, but have some pretty unique requirements.
From a technology perspective, they are looking for folks who know C++ and GPU Programming (OpenGL/OpenCL/CUDA).

Ontop of that, they want to hire people who have gone the extra mile with their education, meaning they will only consider folks with a Masters degree or higher. They'd realllllly like to hire a PHD / PHD candidate. There's a heavy research aspect to this job, which in my eyes explains the desire for folks who spent extra time in Academia.

The official job title is "Image Processing Designer". You'd be joining a small team (<15 folks) so the willingness to wear multiple hats is a must. You'd be asked to interact with clients, develop new products, research solutions, build algorithms and everything in-between.
$$ is open. They are willing to consider someone rolling out of their graduate program or someone with a good chunk of experience. Benefits are 100% paid for, new hires come in with 3 weeks PTO, they have a bonus program, and match 401k.

If you'd like to hear more about the gig, shoot a message to rllguitar@sbcglobal.net