Job Network
Sponsored by

Ags at Toyota (Dallas/Plano/Coppell)

2,178 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by HBCanine08
honey badger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any Aggies at the corporate headquarters or on the finance side for Toyota Industries? I have some questions regarding the application process.

TIA.
Jadee
hello,

did you find anyone?
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Following.
PlanoAg98
AG
There's several Aggies working at Toyota from the Dallas area. They might not be working at the new HQs but could probably put you in touch.

https://www.aggienetwork.com/directory/
Gyles Marrett
Do not work there but know from several others that their application/hiring process is a complete joke that makes no sense. Also, have seen people that got jobs but were expected to go on 12 interviews over a 3 month period to do so.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Gyles Marrett said:

Do not work there but know from several others that their application/hiring process is a complete joke that makes no sense. Also, have seen people that got jobs but were expected to go on 12 interviews over a 3 month period to do so.
Would like to get on there but I also have found the application process to be a joke.I think most applications just get screened
HBCanine08
AG
Your best bet is to find someone on LinkedIn who works in the department you're trying to get into and connect with them so they can refer you or put you in contact with the recruiter for that department.

I was able to get an interview with the commercial finance side in Coppell by only applying on their careers site. Had an initial phone interview, then a Skype interview that lasted a little over an hour with some of the people I would work with if given the role.

I followed up with an email a week after with their HR rep., and a call/voicemail a week after that. Never got a response until almost two months later when I received a computer generated rejection email.

I've applied to 12 or 13 positions with their HQs in Plano within the last year and a half with zero luck. Recently, I reached out to one of their recruiters on LinkedIn who provided her email, and said she would forward my information and questions to the legal recruiter, but haven't received a reply from that person.

I enrolled in Japanese classes last month to separate myself from other candidates. Hopefully it helps. If it doesn't, I'll at least know a third language
PlanoAg98
AG
Does anyone know if they pay well? I know they threw a big "Thank You" party for their relocated employees a month or so ago at their HQ. Maroon 5 played the party. I applied tot a few positions but never followed up. I wouldn't go through all their interview hoops if they don't pay well. When I lived in Seattle, Amazon had a very difficult interview process but they treated their employees very very good.
HBCanine08
AG
When I interviewed with the commercial finance side, the salary for my position/experience was just slightly above the market rate. I'm sure they have pay scales/grades for every position like most big companies and you are capped at a certain salary for a position.

The commercial finance side had the same benefits as the rest of the Toyota employees: Employee leasing and financing, 100% tuition reimbursement, can't recall the rest but they were good. If you have facebook or instagram, you can see posts from the new HQs. It's a campus with restaurants, lounging areas, rockwall, gym.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.