Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking for data analyst position/RE in Dallas metro area

1,236 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AlphaBean
ahma
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy,

I graduated in May 2015 with a B.S. in Geology. Upon graduation, I worked for an environmental consulting company as a staff geologist. My primary duties included managing Phase II Environmental Site assessment fieldwork, analyzing scientific data, and writing Phase II ESA reports for contaminated properties in the DFW metroplex. Our clients primarily included commercial developers. In this role, I was responsible for managing drilling crews, installing monitor wells, developing Site history, analyzing analytical data, logging soil borings, and sampling soil gas, groundwater, and soil in accordance with TCEQ/EPA guidelines.

In January , I obtained my Real Estate License and worked for one of the top residential teams in Dallas on some investment accounts. I was responsible for sourcing properties, running financial calculations, and negotiating contracts. Although this was a good position, our client expanded to a different market so I am now considering other options.

I am seeking a position that would require strong analytical skills (Excel/SQL) and a background in geosciences/real estate. I am a quick learner and will work hard for your firm.

Thank you so much! Looking forward to hearing back from you.

AlphaBean
AG
Let me know if you decide to give other industries a shot, healthcare specifically.
rhsmith06
@alphabean i currently work in healthcare and i'm looking for other opportunities. username at g mail thanks!
AlphaBean
AG
YGM
klegldb06
AG
Alpha bean, id like to chat as well. In a different industry doing this type of work but looking at the moment

(Removed)
AlphaBean
AG
YGM
urbandog
AG
@alphabean I know it's been a while but I would like to know if you are still looking for candidates. I am looking for a change.
AlphaBean
AG
Hey there urban, unfortunately my last hire starts tomorrow. If you'd like to connect for future potential openings, shoot me a message at myusername1 at yahoo.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.