Job Network
Sponsored by

Recent grad looking for job opportunities in Houston

1,426 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by SteveK
RCoote16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I graduated last year with a degree in University Studies- Business, and been looking for a position in the Houston area with limited to no luck at all. I would like to find an entry level position that is salary based, I'm not too picky on the industry right now, I'm just trying to gain some valuable work experience and learn new skills (However, eventually I would like to work in Construction/IT/Marketing so a position in any of those industries would be awesome). If your company has any openings I would love to hear about them. I'd be more than happy to send my resume and communicate further, feel free to reply to this thread or email me (Ryan.coote93@gmail.com) if you know of anything.

So thankful to be a part of the Aggie Network, can't thank y'all enough!

Wodanaz
AG
Shoot me your resume'.
J.TexAgs@gmail.com
RCoote16
AG
Sent, let me know if I can do anything else!
Joan Wilder
AG
I recommend you network at the Reveille Club meetings. Come prepared to stand up and concisely state your degree, work experience, and what you're looking for.
Darby
zaque1213
AG
I work for a growing insurance brokerage firm in Houston. Commercial and Personal. There are always positions opening up. Shoot me an email with your resume if your interested. I'm happy to help however I can. zacharyvacek@gmail.com.

I'll add that you'd need to be willing to secure a Property & Casualty License. It's not difficult.
FC12
Look in to Hilti. There isn't anything in Houston that I'm aware of at the moment, but keep an eye out for a field sales role.
BigO93
AG
Send me your resume:
jasono@starpipeproducts.com
SteveK
Send me your resume - steve@twlcc.com

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.