Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking for driven sales people to sell COLD AIR !!! COLD AIR sells very well in TX

1,808 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We're in the business of selling colder, less humid air which saves energy and reduces run times on A/C units.

Here are a couple videos of our innovative service which no other HVAC company in the area is capable of-

https://www.facebook.com/EcoZapphome/videos/260975070974295/

https://www.facebook.com/EcoZapphome/videos/257199571351845/

If you could be motivated to help improve as many A/C systems as possible, work really hard and help alot of people along the way shoot us an e-mail at ecozapp1@ gm ail.com

Btw- We require 1 hour per day of training to further your skill set and have some expensive platforms to help do so.
BenFiasco14
AG
I thought you guys were in the business of pest control?

Also obligatory page 1
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
jamaggie06
AG
Expensive or expansive platforms? If expensive... do you mean expensive to the company or to the individual?
Diggity
AG
I always love when marketers obscure their emails in order to avoid being marketed to.
AggieArchitect04
AG
62 degees in an office?
Are we hanging meat?
one MEEN Ag
AG
Weren't y'all a part of Startup Aggieland? How the heck did you set out to start up a lawn care, AC business that sells door to door?

Please don't embarrass SA. They're good people.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
naw... at least i dont think so ........ one of the first handful of start-up business out the program, who's just won a Newman/Rotary 10 Award and may just land on the Aggie 100 list,and just launched another business with a disruptive HVAC service who's trying to hire some professionals..... entrepreneurship -we all watch shark tank
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.