Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking: Commercial Real Estate

1,657 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Ignatius_of_Silesia
TexAZ7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags!

I have 10 yrs experience in commercial construction over a broad array of project types. I'm looking to take this experience into the commercial real estate/development world as an owners representative in the Houston area. Any leads or contacts would be appreciated!
Ignatius_of_Silesia
Would you consider a move to San Antonio? I have a client looking for someone like you.
TexAZ7
AG
Can you send me the details?
TrueAggie2004
Ignac said:

Would you consider a move to San Antonio? I have a client looking for someone like you.
I'm already in San Antonio with about 10 years background in architecture (commercial, corporate, municipal) and I am contemplating a career-change. What would the job be?
Ignatius_of_Silesia
Let's try to connect tomorrow. Send me your contact info to t_bone_pickens at hotmail. Both of you. I have a real estate developer client that would like to move the gc function in house or at least part way. Lots of multifamily and commercial construction projects within the real estate projects.
Larry S Ross
AG
Ignac do you have any contacts in Houston who might be looking for a part time retired person with tons of commercial experience to check on projects, pay requests, progress quality control etc. ?
Wodanaz
AG
Larry, are you spun up on the permitting & contracting portion of commercial projects? Shoot me a pm if you may be interested in a part-time consultant role.
Larry S Ross
AG

Ignatius_of_Silesia
Sorry Larry I do not. Also haven't heard from these other guys.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.