Job Network
Sponsored by

Marketing Graduate Seeking Full Time Opportunity

3 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by jja79
vmclaughlin17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy!

My name is Victoria McLaughlin and I am a recent graduate (2017, A-Whoop!) with a BBA in marketing. I am seeking a full time position to get my career started. Some possible (but not limited to) job positions I have interest in are: event marketing, administrative services, social media management, public relations, marketing assistant, etc.
I'd be more than happy to send/share my resume and to communicate further. Please feel free to send me an email (vamclaughlin95@gmail.com) or reply to this thread. I can't wait to see what exciting opportunities the Aggie network may bring!

Thanks so much!

edit: interested in areas such as DFW, Austin and Houston!
powerbelly
AG
We are hiring entry level business development reps in Dallas. Email me at username at gmail dot com and I can forward information.
GT_Aggie2015
AG
What geography?
jja79
AG
http://www.houstonoaks.com/default.aspx?p=DynamicModule&pageid=409347&ssid=332911&vnf=1

I believe some marketing and social media spots are open. Like the other poster said, not sure where you're located or where you're looking.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.