Job Network
Sponsored by

Civil EIT (Passed PE Exam) Looking for Job

843 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by sherminator
rhenry5402
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy,

I was laid off from my oil & gas job in Houston back in December and have been having an extremely difficult time trying to find another job. I am open to relocation anywhere in the world and negotiable on salary. I graduated with a B.S. in Civil Engineering in 2013 and have the following experience:

- Structural Engineering Intern: May 2012 - August 2012
- AutoCAD Designer: September 2012 - May 2013
- Subsea Installation: Project Engineer, May 2013 - December 2016

I have primarily been looking in the Construction and Renewable Energy fields. I have my E.I.T. Certificate and also recently passed the Civil / Construction Professional Engineering Exam on April 21, 2017. I am currently waiting for the Texas Board of Professional Engineers to review my experience / references in order to obtain my PE stamp.

If you know of any openings or know someone that may, I would greatly appreciate any and all referrals.

LinkedIn profile:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryan-henry2/

Thanks and Gig 'em
Ryan Henry '13

oldarmy76
Send me your resume. .

May have an opening in civil construction management if interested.
jamaggie06
AG
Whats the going rate for a civil site engineer these days? Us structural folks are stupid and arent worth a damn apparently.

Oh, and I know oldarmy76. Good people.
sherminator
With a PE in a project manager role and 5-10 yrs experience I'd say average is 100k.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.