Job Network
Sponsored by

Construction Foreman looking in BCS, Houston, etc.

881 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ch5079
tlh3842
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My dad isn't an Ag, but he raised one so I think that's even to try to reach out to Texags for him.

My father has over 30 years of construction and dirt work experience. I think he's had about 10 years or so of foreman experience, most recently with a three years stint (currently) as a dirt foreman for a construction company working a large scale highway and bridge replacement project. He hasn't been thrilled with his current company, and once his superintendent left a few months ago it's been hard to stick around. He's not big on moving jobs but I can tell he's ready. He's an extremely hard work and very committed to a company and people, sometimes too much and he sticks around in bad gigs a little too long.

If you know of any foreman or assistant superintendent needs in either B/CS, Houston area, or somewhere in between, I'd be happy to shoot his resume and if it's something that interests you I know he'd be happy to get in touch.

ags4rocks
Tell him to shoot me his resume josh underscore leftwich at yahoo.com
Heeb
AG
We're building quite a bit on campus right now. Shoot me his resume heeb2003 at hotmail dot com
schmellba99
AG
One of my subcontractors is a large dirt work firm - i know they are always looking for good guys to help.

Shoot me an email with his resume at schmellba at yahoo.com and I'll gladly forward it over to them.
tlh3842
AG
I just sent an email to all three of you'll. Thanks for reaching out!
ch5079
Please send resume to Christi.campushomesbcs at gmail.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.