Job Network
Sponsored by

Nashville Jobs

5 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BR 12
BR 12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hi all,

My wife and I are moving to Nashville at the end of July so I can go back to get my MBA at Vanderbilt. She's been applying for non-profit jobs in the City and hasn't had any luck so far. Does anyone have any contacts or know of anything in the area? At this point, she's flexible to not work in non-profit. I can email her resume or get her in contact with whoever!
BoDog
AG
Nothing on the job front, but big time Congrats on the Vandy MBA!!!
BR 12
AG
Thanks! We're pumped to head out there.
FTA03
AG
Sent you a PM regarding my former company, they have a bid development project starting in Nashville.
The Milkman
AG
What kind of nonprofit work has she done? Development?
BR 12
AG
BR 12
AG
She has some experience in Development - for her first couple of years, she worked in a small agency and was a development assistant for a year. She was then manager of volunteer services and worked hand in hand with the development team in that role.
The Milkman
AG
If you want to give her my contact info I'll be happy to reach out to some contacts in Nashville. I work for a large national nonprofit and will be happy to refer her if they have something she's interested in

Cptauer at gmail
BR 12
AG
Awesome, thank you so much!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.