Job Network
Sponsored by

Social security Admin (Disability)- fed attorney advisor decision writer hiring

919 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by chiken
Aston04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Word is they are back to a big wave of hiring. Most of these jobs are not posted on usajobs, but advertised through local law schools (info not necessarily accessible to the public). My wife got hired on 2.5 years ago bc she heard of the local office opening through word of mouth. If interested, could be worth sending a cover letter to the chief judge of your local odar office (all over the country-- info available through Google search).

Most writers start at g11 and move to g12 after a year.. work from home 3 days a week after a year (if desired) and have frequent overtime opportunities. Good work life balance job.
chiken
AG
I'd love to speak with your wife. How can we talk?
zooguy96
My wife would be interested as well. She was an English major. Please let me know how to get in touch.
chiken
AG
Aston!! You've got me really excited about this. I just have a quick question for your wife. Please please let me know how we can talk! I need a throwaway e-mail address so I can leave it here.
Aston04
AG
chiken
AG
I will email you. I have a very specific question, but it would disclose where I work and I'd rather not do that here!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.