Job Network
Sponsored by

Former football player needs our help

1,614 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by histag10
supersonic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Posting this in the hopes of helping my new son-in-law find a better employment situation. My daughter has had some health issues that have forced her to give up her job while she deals with her health issues. Both are aggies. He is currently working at a Christian camp but needs to find a better paying job to support them now that she ca't work and they have medical bills. His degree is in Agriculture Leadership. He is a solid guy. He received the FCA Man of Excellence award while playing football for A&M. Was a walk on offensive lineman with the football team, lettered three years and scholarshipped his senior year. You have to be a great guy and hard worker to get those honors. Also a smart guy and very personable. He lives in Mineola (north of Tyler) and needs to find something in the area because they need to stay in east Texas while the doctors work with my daughter. We need the Aggie network to come through on this one. Pass this along if you know of anything. Somebody can get a great guy on their team. They have had a rough first year out of college. Hope we can help them. Gig 'em.
Sims
AG
ameritech
Is he living in Houston? if so have him call Larry at 713-896-9956
putting America to work
histag10
AG
ameritech said:

Is he living in Houston? if so have him call Larry at 713-896-9956

OP stated that he is living in Mineola.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.