Job Network
Sponsored by

Gun store needs help

1,435 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by cr0wbar
TheEyeGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG
Just lost one of my employees to a different industry and need another set (or maybe two) of hands in the store. Using this to address our two biggest weaknesses in the store.

For Ryan's replacement, the job is gun sales and some assembly and a firm emphasis on shipping product and sending ffl requests. In fact, shipping/ffl requests will be the most important job as I want to get shipping down to same day/next day on everything. Most of the time will be spent with sales but as soon as an order comes in, it will be this employee's responsibility to get it shipped out.

The second hire, and I've kind of played around with it before but we're now ready for it. I need administrative type person. Someone who can go through and handle paperwork for the store. The primary role of this person will actually be making sure I don't lose track of any communication with customers. I'll still be the one actually responding to emails and such, but I want to make sure that nothing falls through the cracks. With as many emails as I get a day, it's been tough, to put it mildly.

Veterans are preferred but not required at all.

We do have a cool work environment and laid back atmosphere. I mean, who doesn't want to work in a gun store?

That being said, Saturdays are required, as are most evenings. We are closed Sun/Mon so still get a two day weekend. If you need a Saturday off, I'm pretty good about making it happen though!

Looking to fill sooner rather than later, but will wait for a good fit. Pay is hourly and will depend on the experience level. I do pay more than most gun stores. I want someone that wants to work in the industry. We're a small company now but there is a very good chance that some big things will be happening relatively soon. I'd much rather promote from within so having foresight and good work ethic could very easily lead to a manager role within a not too long period of time.

Email resumes to eyeguytex@gmail.com
agdoc84
Where are you located?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
agdoc84 said:

Where are you located?
West Houston
cr0wbar
AG
bump. It's a great work atmosphere indeed - awesome store. Good luck, eyeguy!
-It's a Jungle out there kiddies, have a very fruitful day-

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.