Job Network
Sponsored by

My Company is HIRING!

2,667 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Goose06
aggs21
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"My company, Aston Carter, named a 2017 Best Employer by Forbes, is currently hiring entry level Recruiters/Sales Trainees. We offer a annual salary and uncapped commission after an hourly paid training period. From the very beginning we will commit to you through skill-based, job-specific and interpersonal training and development, and we will continue to invest in you throughout your entire career. Contact me today if you are interested at chenders@astoncarter.com and follow us on Instagram and Twitter @AerotekCareers."
Tatem
buy an ad
tamu80
AG
Head hunters.
I Am A Critic
What's the difference between Aston Carter and Aerotek?
powerbelly
AG
I Am A Critic said:

They are both owned by Allegis Group

https://www.allegisgroup.com/brands
I Am A Critic
powerbelly51 said:

I Am A Critic said:

They are both owned by Allegis Group

https://www.allegisgroup.com/brands
That's pretty easy to figure out from their website but does nothing to explain the difference between the two.
powerbelly
AG
In the link:

Aerotek: Staffing and recruiting services for technical, professional, and industrial positions in virtually every major industry

Aston Carter: Staffing and recruiting services for risk and compliance, operations, business and organizational change, finance, and management consultancy positions
aggiecody06
Where is this located? My wife is looking for a new gig and has interviews st a few recruiting places already and is interested in this area of work. TIA
aggs21
Opportunities are in DFW and Houston
aggiecody06
Perfect my wife will send you an email this morning. I'll tell her to mention that we saw your post on TexAgs
StoloAg2010
AG
Not interested in being a recruiter but would y'all be able to help me find a job since y'all are recruiters?
aggs21
Of course, feel free to send me an email
Goose06
AG
Tatem said:

buy an ad

What's with the hate? It's a job board
Goose06
AG
TAMC80 said:

Head hunters.

I got the job that changed my career path through a head hunter and I also have hired about a half dozen folks using head hunters as I get far better candidates than just using my HR resources.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.