Job Network
Sponsored by

Certified E.I.T. in Texas looking for new opportunities

2,163 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BurnetAggie99
ekramer1015
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy one and all,

I'm looking for employment opportunities as well as to network and get myself out there more. I am a recent grad (May '16), and have a BS in Civil Engineering with a specialty emphasis in Transportation Engineering. I am a certified Engineer-in-Training in the state of Texas, and have previous experience in the profession from internships prior to graduating and 1 year of experience as an E.I.T. after graduating.

If anyone would like for me to send them my resume or to communicate further in more detail, please feel free to send me an email or reply to the thread. I am open to all opportunities and more than willing to relocate.

Thanks for your time!
ERIC '15

erickramer1015@GMAIL(DOT)COM
oldarmy76
What is it you would say you do at your current job?
aggielax48
AG
I deal with the ******* customers so the engineers don't have to! I have people skills!
07&09Ag
In addition to what you do currently, what is it that you are looking for? Why are you already looking to make a move?
jaypop
Email me: apfefferkorn@jonescarter.com
ekramer1015
AG
jaypop,

I have replied via email as requested.
ERIC '15

OG Ag
AG
We have an EIT opening in our San Antonio office. More municipal type of work, but transportation experience might do.

https://lnvinc.applicantpro.com/jobs/585110.html
jaypop
Received it. I will follow up tomorrow.
AgEngr16
AG
LNV is a great company to work for. Interned with them a couple summers back and they really do a good job of developing your engineering skill set. Another good plus is they have a good number of Ags working there.
BurnetAggie99
We have a few opening SUE, Utility Coordinator and PM spots. We do a lot of work with TXDOT in our Civil/Transportation department

https://careers-sam.icims.com/jobs/2128/senior-project-manager-transportation-%28professional-land-surveyor%29/job
ekramer1015
AG
OG Ag,

I have applied for the position you describe using the link below. If you would be interested, please feel free to send me an email to establish further communication.
ERIC '15

ekramer1015
AG
BurnetAggie99,

I have submitted my application online for the Engineer 1-EIT position. I would like to discuss this role with you further, would you mind sharing emails with me?

Thanks,
ERIC '15

OG Ag
AG
ekramer1015 -

Check your email.
BurnetAggie99
Burnetag99@gmail.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.