Job Network
Sponsored by

Aspiring Electrical Engineer

857 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 07&09Ag
BraynFre3ze
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy!

I am a graduate student at Texas A&M pursuing my Masters in Electrical Engineering with a special emphasis in power systems. I am looking for full-time opportunities from August onwards in the area of power systems protection, reliability or operations.

Most of the Oil & Gas companies, power protection device companies like SEL or companies that offer grid solutions like ABB, GE, Seimens or even utility companies have such openings but after applying to multiple positions, there hasn't been much of a positive response.

If you're aware of any such openings or know someone you could connect me to, please let me know.

Thanks & Gig 'Em
Eavin Antony
eavin.ak@tamu.edu
E
AG
This guy posted this EE position a couple posts below

https://texags.com/forums/18/topics/2855245
unearth222
AG
Have you looked at any of the major utility providers such as centerpoint, Oncor or AEP? They are always looking for people with your background...
07&09Ag
We are a consultant, one of the majors in the T&D realm, that works for all the big utilities and are always looking for qualified people. If interested in consulting send me an email.

07.09.14ag AT gmail DOT com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.