Job Network
Sponsored by

Hiring: Fluid Power Outside Sales in OKC and Tulsa (Two Positions)

1,043 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by East.Tx.ZTA.Ag
Josepi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My company is currently looking for outside sales account managers for the Oklahoma City and Tulsa areas. Some level of fluid power knowledge is required for the position. We can, and are certainly willing to train, but a base knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, is a must.

The backbone of the company is hydraulics and pneumatics, however, we also have hydraulic and electronic service and repair centers, process pumps, process filtration, fabrication capabilities, etc... Our customers are any type of manufacturer, reseller, MRO, OEM, government entity, etc...

Salary is 100% commission with a draw (the draw is not ever paid back if your commission does not exceed it). Insurance, 401k, car allowance provided. Expenses with customers are covered. Have several field sales engineers on staff to back you up on projects, as well as CSR's to enter orders, expedite, etc... This is not a throw you to the wolves and hope you survive type of sales job. We invest a lot of time and money to help new hires succeed. You would be taking over an existing sales territory, so while we expect our sales reps to hunt for new customers, you will be given an existing customer base as well.

I can go into the pros and cons of each territory, but I can tell you that both are good. Traditionally, the OKC territory was a killer territory. However, with the downturn in oil, it has suffered lately. That being said, it has some really nice accounts that when things get going (and they are headed in that direction), they can be huge accounts. The Tulsa territory is doing better than OKC right now. We just had a really good salesman leave, and he has a ton of good business, and open projects right now. It is really set-up well for someone to step into.

Both positions would office out of their home. We do have a physical office the the DFW area that would be the base for training and sales meetings, however, once you are in the field, you would only go into the Dallas office every few months.

If you are interested, or have any questions, please e-mail me at ewing_jb at yahoo.com
Josepi
AG
Bump
East.Tx.ZTA.Ag
I know you are in East TX, just wondering if you know of anything with your company or similar in the area? Thanks!
Josepi
AG
Correct, I'm in Tyler, and East TX and Shreveport is my territory. We don't have anything else available I'm this area. We have a Tulsa spot open, an OKC spot open, and we're hiring inside sales for our Grand Prairie Office, but that's all I know as far as my company goes.

What are you interested in though? It wouldn't take me long to figure out if my competition has any openings in this area.
East.Tx.ZTA.Ag
I am inquiring for my husband, an SHSU grad. He is looking for a job in outside sales, more heavily industrial, but is open to hearing about any opportunities you might know of in the area.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.