Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking for jobs!

2,645 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by s.krewson
s.krewson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey guys, I recently graduated this past December with a B.S. in Industrial & Systems Engineering and have been applying to jobs like crazy! Still no job offers.

For financial reasons (student loans), my best option is to stay in SA until all my debt is paid off, but would be willing to consider relocation in Texas. My deadline for my first payment is coming up pretty soon and I am in desperate need of a job. I need a chance to prove myself. Can anyone please help me?

Thank you to anyone who took the time to read this. I can also send my resume upon request.
jag1075
AG
Neither of us has stars so we can't PM. Shoot me an email at Jag1075@gmail.com.

My counterpart is hiring Industrial & Systems Engineers. We are in Houston though but I can give more details in email.
s.krewson
s.krewson
AggieStout
AG
Samsung Austin is hiring a lot of people recently. Also if your willing Tesla out in Reno is hiring a bunch of people not sure about new hires but you could look. For a single fresh out of college both of those would be great for you.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
If you have lots of drive and can handle sales

ecozapp1 @ gmail.com
s.krewson
AG
I'll look into it! Thank you for the tip
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.