Job Network
Sponsored by

Adwords account manager +

980 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by RG20
Finding X
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I've got a few hundred adwords accounts that are all very similar and I need an account manager.

This will start out as a part time job that is work from where ever... and then hopefully grow to a full time job and allow me to scale and bring on a lot more business.

I'm looking for someone with a strong background in google adwords - but also if you know Analytics, Bing - FB and other platforms and are willing to learn more that is a huge plus!

I'm not looking for a big digital media company to swoop in and save me from my mess. I like my mess and I want someone that can help me make a bigger mess! In a good way.

I am way out of balance right now because it's me an 1 other part time guy with about 350+ accounts. I am extremely busy with 3 other growing businesses and a 2 yr old boy so I'm not looking for someone that I have to babysit, train, and explain everything to. You need to know adwords - minimum... Hopefully you know more.

I want to grow & add value to my current clients, so if you know adwords and can help improve my set up and free me up to get creative again, let's talk! I'm in B/CS so I'd like to work with a local if it can work out that way.

speersolutions at gmail

Thanks!
hot dog
AG
PrincessButtercup
AG
Where did you get certified? Looking to do that myself.
Century Tree Designs
Your company needs to be signed up as a google partner

https://support.google.com/partners/answer/3154326?hl=en
RG20
I am not certified but would like to look into starting this line of work. I an currently in sales and live in BCS. Do you have to be cerified to be considered?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.