Job Network
Sponsored by

Anyone know about ARS?

739 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by cmoney00
BrazosDog02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I can't believe I am even asking this as a Geophysicist with a Master's degree and 10+ years of O&G experience but I have to choke down my pride and maybe give it up after 8 months of the industry giving me the finger....So....Has anyone ever worked for ARS in HVAC sales? How is the company? Do people really make 150k+ a year and maintain a normal life? Seems kinda hokey but that's why I'm asking. I would at least like to know if it's a worthwile company to work for. I've never done sales but I kniw HVAC well. The research I've done is love or hate...So I can't get a real handle on culture.
JamesPShelley
Spit back up that pride. If you're being dissed it isn't because you're not qualified. Connect with me.
BrazosDog02
AG
I have no doubt, but we decided that after a certain time, I would need to take "anything reasonable" while looking for my career job. Sooner or later I have to stop spending and start making money. Sucks but that's how it is.
cmoney00
AG
You probably can make the money based on their sales tactics. The people I bought our house from paid nearly 40k for a service that should have cost no more than 15k for and if shopped, less than 10k. As a consumer I would stay away from this company, might be different working for them. Thr previous owner had the under slab sewage line replaced before putting the house on the market by ARS but ARS outsourced the work to a third party. Well long story short, the third party did not do the replacement correctly and thank god I had the plumbing lines inspected during the option period. ARS eventually made it right for the owner but not without a fight.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.