Job Network
Sponsored by

in search of - EPC work (currently employed)

1,914 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by one MEEN Ag
gigemJTH12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am currently working for one of the big EPC companies. I am on a project that I can stay on pretty much the rest of this year, but my first baby is due in September and I am making one heck of a commute that I dont want to make when the baby gets here. I am 27 and have about as much project experience as someone could have for my age. I think my resume can impress.

I have worked in both the corporate office and on site on projects. I much prefer projects for multiple reasons. But I am just wanting to be within 30-40 minutes of Houston. I currently drive 77 miles each way.

If you know of anything that may warrant a look at my resume, I would really appreciate it!

I can give you more details about my experience upon request. My degree is in Construction Science from A&M.

Jaydoug
AG
30-40 minute from Houston? Since Houston is "30-60 minutes drive" wide, you might want to narrow your geography down a bit.
gigemJTH12
AG
good point. Although north and northwest of Houston kind of rules itself out because there isnt that much EPC work that way.

To specify, I would like to be somewhere on the East side of Houston.
thanks for asking for clarity on that
gigemJTH12
AG
shameless bump
gigemJTH12
AG
another bump for the hell of it
aduey06
I have never heard someone say they wanted to be on the east side of houston.
SockDePot
What's your email?
one MEEN Ag
AG
Can't really help you out, but from the dates of your original post- congrats on the 8 month old.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.