Job Network
Sponsored by

Seeking New Career Opportunity in North Houston

1,904 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by jsn1986
Simms
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hello Fellow Ags,

I am currently looking for a new opportunity and I felt that this was a good forum to help me network. I have played the game of filling out endless applications for the past few months and that taught me that my next job will more than likely come from a personal contact.

I am currently open to all professional positions in the Spring/The Woodlands/North Houston area. I have a degree in Agricultural Economics, with an emphasis on Finance and Real-Estate. I recently graduated in May 2016, however my work experience is quite lengthy for someone my age.

I am currently an Operations/Data Analyst working at a tax consulting firm. While working in my current role I have learned a great deal on the analytics side of a business and I have tailored a set of skills that produce results. Previously, I worked in sales where I developed techniques on how to effectively communicate ideas and products to customers and fellow employees. I feel that I have been able to learn the best of both worlds from some of the best and I am ready for a new opportunity.

I am open to any type of analyst role (business, economics, operations, data, etc.) or something similar. I am also considering a professional sales position and I am open to many other options. If you asked me what I am interested in specifically, I would say that I have always had a passion for a career in Logistics within the Oil & Gas sector.

If anyone has any ideas or advice, I am all ears.

Thank you
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
ecozapp1@ g mail.com
We're trying to hire 10-15 very motivated people this year. Sales, business development, marketing etc..
Houston, Austin, Waco, B/CSand hopefully San Antonio by fall
HBCanine08
AG
Check out a company called Hempel. They may have postings in that area as their U.S. Headquarters are based in Conroe.
h_elise23
Hi,

Are you all looking for HR?
Simms
HBCanine08 said:

Check out a company called Hempel. They may have postings in that area as their U.S. Headquarters are based in Conroe.
Thanks for the heads up! I will check them out.
Simms
EcoZapp said:

ecozapp1@ g mail.com
We're trying to hire 10-15 very motivated people this year. Sales, business development, marketing etc..
Houston, Austin, Waco, B/CSand hopefully San Antonio by fall
PM sent.
Simms
Bump
A96Aggie
AG
Email me at matt@promogiftsllc.com
Joan Wilder
AG
Why are you limiting yourself to North houston?

Have you been to the Reveille Club to network face to face?
Simms
I mentioned North Houston because I live in Spring, TX. Currently I work in the Galleria and I would ultimately like to find something closer, even by half of the distance. The Woodlands is booming with companies and the North Beltway has numerous O&G companies. This is just an example of the area that I am referring to. This is the area I would prefer to get to for my family.

No I have not been to the Reveille Club. This something that I will definitely look into.
Joan Wilder
AG
You just graduated 11 months ago. If you want to build a career, be open to relocating. Don't limit yourself to specific suburbs in houston.
jsn1986
AG
Clarke95 said:

You just graduated 11 months ago. If you want to build a career, be open to relocating. Don't limit yourself to specific suburbs in houston.
Depends on how badly OP wants to make a move and what's important to them. In my current situation, if I wanted to make a company change it would be very specific to location too. Want a different job vs need a different job makes a big difference in what I'd be looking for.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.