Job Network
Sponsored by

Hiring Aggies for Irrigation and Drainage

2,022 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by mAgnoliAg
kristina@lee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lee Engineering is Now Hiring Aggies! Click the link to see the flyer. The Recruitment Event will take place on March 28th at Fuego's Tortilla Grill on Poplar Street. FREE TACOS for upcoming graduates interested in a career in the Irrigation and Drainage industry. PLEASE SHARE Visit our website.
mAgnoliAg
AG
Will be there
HollywoodBQ
AG
23 years ago, I would have been all over it.

Be sure to circulate this opportunity through the Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering because that's where you'll find candidates with the right qualifications.
mAgnoliAg
AG
HollywoodBQ said:

23 years ago, I would have been all over it.

Be sure to circulate this opportunity through the Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering because that's where you'll find candidates with the right qualifications.

That's where I am and our advisor already sent out a department wide email about it
Sbisa Chef
Irrigation and Drainage???

Are you interviewing for positions at the Big 12?
mAgnoliAg
AG
https://conta.cc/2GqRuay

This is happening again. I went to this last year and ended up getting the job. Now I will be in College Station to find another grad in bio & ag Engineering department (BAEN or AGSM). Would also be interested in landscape architecture.

Also, we would like to talk to anybody in construction science with some electrical knowledge or really any major with electrical knowledge.

Both of these positions are for an internship or permanent position.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.