Job Network
Sponsored by

Moore Supply League City - SLDP program opportunity

3,701 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Gigem87818
MSCLC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Moore Supply in League City is looking for candidates to join our Sales And Leadership Development Program and pursue a long term career in sales, operations or management. We will invest in a teammate's future by providing a multi-year development program at our League City location that exposes them to all aspects of our business. During the program, we will work in a structured, thorough manner to develop an aligned understanding of their skill sets and long-term career desires. We will allow them the freedom to live into their dream by matching their passion, skill set and long term goals with our needs. Upon completion of the development program, we can provide long term opportunities in sales (counter, inside, showroom, outside), operations management, profit center management, as well as many other career paths.

Moore Supply is a subsidiary of Hajoca Corporation, the nation's largest privately held wholesale distributor of plumbing, heating and air-conditioning, industrial pipes-valves-fittings, pool and waterworks supplies for residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure construction. We have over 350 locations throughout the United States, representing premier product lines in our industry.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to bjames@mooresupply.com.
strohag
AG
Great opportunity!
FightinAg13
AG
mlm.ags2013@gmail.com
98Ag99Grad
AG
ruffo196
nickeruffo@gmail.com

Thanks
Abacus
AG
Ttt
tessellate
ifeo@live.com
MSCLC
ttt
Abacus
AG
ttt
MSCLC
ttt
Capitol Ag
AG
Is relocation required or if we do the program, could we use that to work in a location where we live? I live in McKinney TX
MSCLC
MSCLC
Please email me at bjames@mooresupply.com for details.
MSCLC
MSCLC
ttt
MSCLC
ttt
Gigem87818
AG
Great opportunity with a great company that really takes care of their own. I've been with Moore Supply for several years now and couldn't be happier with my experience. If anyone thinks they may be interested or would like more information about the job or the company post your email and I'd be glad to share more details with you.
aggie4231
AG
Email is username at Gmail.
Gigem87818
AG
Email sent.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.