Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking for a Sales Job in/around BCS

1,474 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BrianDemarais
MsC2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am wanting to get into sales. I don't really care what kind, but I want to bust my butt so it will pay off in the end.

I have real estate/marketing/management experience. Does anyone know of any places around here hiring? I'm open to Houston if the pay is there.
ChampsAg
UniFirst is hiring for a sales consultant

PM for details
Whoop04
Maybe try ecozapp. The owner posts here sometimes.
MsC2012
AG
I don't have stars. Can I email you?
ChampsAg
warreng
you can email me at warren.n.green@gmail.com

we may have something
BlackstoneBuilder
We are in the process of looking for a New Home Consultant (sales person) for Blackstone Handcrafted Homes. If you would like more information please email mbrowning at blackstonehandcrafted.com.
BrianDemarais
AG
MrsC-My company (Smith-Allen Insurance) recently started a program for part-time, work-from-home Producers. The commitment is minimal and the upside is great. I personally provide full time support as you sell home and auto insurance policies. We pay aggressive commission for both new and renewal business.

It's a good fit for those professionals who either want additional income or want to "dip their toe in the water" into sales, so to speak, without making a huge commitment. We like to transition our part-time producers to full time if it ends up being a fit for both parties. All of my info is below. Feel free to contact me directly.

Brian@smithallen.com
214-691-7655
www.smithallen.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.