Job Network
Sponsored by

Need the USAA Aggie Network for Assistance

1,110 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by MouthBQ98
peacedude
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
At 45 with 20 years of professional experience, I've not even received an email or phone call to even schedule a phone interview for the 20+ jobs I have applied to over the last six months at USAA.

I have a BBA in Business Analysis (Production & Ops Mgmt), which was centered around Six Sigma (before it got on Jenny Craig) and The Pershing Principle of Zero Defects, pertaining to the missile with the General's name behind it.

I was the top performer in my Process Development position in back-to-back years (and I have email proof), but after our company lost multiple clients last year due to offshoring jobs, they cut the money and went cheap. At least 150 locally were cut (management level), and 1000+ globally were given pink slips.

I'm not looking for riches by any means. $50-60K+ and I'd be happy and give my all. I just need interviews to get in the door.

If you're able to assist, PM me and I'll send you my LinkedIn profile, which is much more detailed than my resume since it has endorsements and reference comments.

Thanks and Gig 'Em,
Andy
peacedude
AG
Staff,

Please delete this submission. Too few responses, but thanks for the couple I've gotten.

zooguy96
The Jobs board is a little slow sometimes. Be patient. I don't have anything to lend, as I am not in that field remotely.
MouthBQ98
AG
If you are into Six Sigma, process management, quality control, and such, try AT&T. They are using six sigma and they are BIG into analytics lately.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.