Job Network
Sponsored by

ISO Software Development position

1,114 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by lunchbox
AgLA06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ags,

I wanted to get this out there for a neighbor of mine that is a good dude here in Houston.

He has over 26 years experience in the information systems industry. Skills include system analysis, application design, programming, testing, and product support. This includes software development and testing tools for SharePoint, Doc1, Infopath, Workplace, Visual Studio, COBOL, MicorFocus COBOL, C#, Java Script, and SQL / Access databases.

He's been doing some consulting, but wants to get back into things full time. Would consider working for companies elsewhere if he could work from home.

Let me know if you have any opportunities, contacts, or suggestions and I can get you in contact with him.

Thanks!

AgLA06
AG
Bump
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
AgLA06 said:

Ags,

I wanted to get this out there for a neighbor of mine that is a good dude here in Houston.

He has over 26 years experience in the information systems industry. Skills include system analysis, application design, programming, testing, and product support. This includes software development and testing tools for SharePoint, Doc1, Infopath, Workplace, Visual Studio, COBOL, MicorFocus COBOL, C#, Java Script, and SQL / Access databases.

He's been doing some consulting, but wants to get back into things full time. Would consider working for companies elsewhere if he could work from home.

Let me know if you have any opportunities, contacts, or suggestions and I can get you in contact with him.

Thanks!

I am in the same boat (Katy) with many of the same skills. I also have been doing some consulting (in reality it's volunteer work but I like to refer to it as consulting), and I also would entertain anything remote that allows me to work from home. Or a local office, either would be fine with me. I have been speaking with a bunch of recruiters, getting interviews here and there but so far no offers.

Willis Towers Watson is one place I recently interviewed but did not get. They are looking for .Net developers.

Good luck to your neighbor.
ORAggieFan
Cinco Ranch Aggie said:

AgLA06 said:

Ags,

Thanks!

I am in the same boat (Katy) with many of the same skills. I also have been doing some consulting (in reality it's volunteer work but I like to refer to it as consulting), and I also would entertain anything remote that allows me to work from home. Or a local office, either would be fine with me. I have been speaking with a bunch of recruiters, getting interviews here and there but so far no offers.

Willis Towers Watson is one place I recently interviewed but did not get. They are looking for .Net developers.

Go learn Salesforce. Specifically, learn Lightning Components. Huge need now.
AgLA06
AG
Thanks! Any other suggestions or recommendations of like this would be great from the board. I passed it on to him.

Would you mind if he could email you?
AgLA06
AG
Bump
lunchbox
ORAggieFan said:

Cinco Ranch Aggie said:

AgLA06 said:

Ags,

Thanks!

Go learn Salesforce. Specifically, learn Lightning Components. Huge need now.
This. You can learn salesforce on your own for free using their training system. You get to create your own environment and go to town.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.